Honey bee breeding, genetics and behavior. Honey bee pathology.
Guzman-Novoa, E., G.J. Hunt, R.E. Page, J.L. Uribe, D. Prieto and F. Becerra. 2004.
- Paternal effects on the defensive behavior of honey bees. Journal of Heredity 96: 376-380.
Guzman-Novoa, E., G.J. Hunt, J.L. Uribe and D. Prieto. 2004.
- Genotypic effects of honey bee defensive behavior at the individual and colony levels. Apidologie 35: 15-24.
Breed, M.D., E. Guzman-Novoa and G.J. Hunt. 2004.
- Defensive behavior of honey bees: Organization, genetics, and comparisons with other bees. Annual Reviews of Entomology 49: 271-298.
Guzman-Novoa, E. and J.L. Uribe. 2004.
- Honey production by European, Africanized and hybrid honey bee colonies in Mexico. American Bee Journal 124: 669-672.
Guzman-Novoa, E., G.J. Hunt, J.L. Uribe, C. Smith and M.E. Arechavaleta. 2002.
- Confirmation of QTL effects and evidence of genetic dominance on honey bee defensive behavior. Behavior Genetics 32: 95-102.
ENVB*2210 Introductory Apiculture (F)
ENVB*6710 Seminar (F)
Post Doctoral Fellows
- Mollah Md. Hamiduzzaman email@example.com
- Alice Sinia PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to return to the Environmental Biology Faculty Page.